9 Year old MCP

Now, I really feel bad about not getting my first Microsoft Certification till I was past 30.

http://gizmodo.com/5116747/9-year-old-girl-becomes-the-youngest-microsoft-certified-professional
I've escaped call centers and so can you! Certification Trail and mean pay job offers for me: A+ == $14, Net+==$16, MCSA==$20-$22, MCAD==$25-$30, MCSD -- $40, MCT(Development), MCITP Business Intelligence, MCPD Enterprise Applications Developer -- $700 a Day

Comments

• JavonRJavonR Member Posts: 245
    already posted in the off topic section icon_lol.gif
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That is really amazing. They say that kids can absorb so much more than adults.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
  • BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    lol @ some of the comments on there...
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)
  • KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Anyone can pass to be a MCP... This type of news don't mean anything.....
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
  • savior fairesavior faire Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Interesting... the young girl is obviously one of these child-prodigies, and will grow up to be successful in anything and everything they do, even if they screw up royally they still come out successful.
    I was 45 when I passed my initial MCP, only because I did not pursue anything until that age.
  • pryde7pryde7 Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Amazing!!
    But this is a country that 99% of adult MCP use **** to get certified. Hope these new generation can bring a change.