exam on monday..failed with 641

suren327suren327 Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
with only 3 weeks of study time for this exam i am giving it my first attempt on monday due to the second shot expiring at the end of the year..i know this is way to little time to prepare for this exam as i only got through the MS Press book..but hopefully i can get a pass..if not i have my free second shot..

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The second shot expires at the end of June...

Good luck though :D
  • suren327suren327 Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yea but i thought u had to take your first attempt before the end of the year?
    Q. What is the timeframe for taking my first exam and then retaking that same exam if I do not pass on the first try?
    A. You have until June 30, 2009, to register, obtain an exam voucher, complete your first exam, and retake your exam (if you did not pass on your first attempt).

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndchance/faq/default.mspx

The promotion to get 25% off your next exam if you pass on your first try is over at the end of December.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/secondshot/default.mspx
    oh ok..well i've been behind the book for the last couple weeks..i'll still give it a shot...thanks
    [img][/img]208ab03aac.jpg

does anyone think i should have gotten a pass with this score??
    maybe atleast a 700..sorry image came out kinda big..
    Why?

The bars are misleading because they don't tell you how many questions you had in each group.

You probably only got a few in RRAS while name resolution and security would probably account for 20 to 30.
    oh well..i'm a little disappointed but knowing this was a hard exam and only 3 weeks of study time a 641 isn't to bad i would guess..i'll get it on the next try
  • RoboRooRoboRoo Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dynamik is spot on with the bars being misleading. I failed the exam with a 653 and you result bars look way better than mine.
  • phil2006phil2006 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    keep ya chin up mate you'll get it next go.