72-620 Question

NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
I just read on Microsoft's website that students can take 72 series test which are the same as the 70 series but have an educational discount. Does anyone know the price of the 72 series exams? I assume I need to call Prometric to book it, MS FAQ said it could not be done online.

Do I just need to bring my student ID with me when I take the test? Any info on this would be great. Thanks alot.
WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
Start Date: December 2013

Comments

• elaverick1981elaverick1981 Member Posts: 161
    As I understand it the 72 series exams are only available to registered Microsoft Academies, if your school/college/university qualifies as an MA then you can book for a discount through them.
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The site said academic institutions AND Microsoft IT Academies but I am pretty sure my school qualifies as a MA anyways.

It turns out they are even offering Second Shot with the student discount. They said I need to call Prometric to book the exam and bring proof of being a student, either ID or class registration paperwork. Although I still don't know how much the discount is so I guess I will just call. They said it could be as much as 50% off though.
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013