Opinion of Transcender 70-291

wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
Anybody here used this software testing solution before? I have it and it seems to have some pretty hard questions... Thats good stuff, but are they harder than the actual exam? thats good if they are ;)
~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    They're pretty close to what you'll see on the exam (in terms of difficulty).
  • aordalaordal Member Posts: 372
    I used them and found them to be very well written. Don't just go through them and memorize answers, that's not going to help you. What you want to take away from the questions is, What information are they giving me? Is it relevant to the question? Mostly they are there to teach you how to answer the questions. And you might learn a thing or too as well!
  • brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    I used them and the cbt nuggets for 291. Never did test due to work, but I studied pretty hard a couple months. The Trancenders go very slow for me. It take me like an hour to do 10 and review them - so they are a good learning resource. I actually learned faster with the CBT's. I would say save Transcender till last if you decide to get it, because it is more of a learning reinforcment tool than it is test prep (for me anyway)
  • wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks all! -> when i have done the transcender tests in the past i have gone through them and read why it was right/wrong so i get that point; you shouldnt just remember the answer. Afterall, whats the point if you just remember the answer and not how to get to the answer? Its not going to help me in the long run...

On another note; thanks for mentioning the difficulty level, i can see that the 291 is a beast, but its slowly being tamed and turning into a fluffy kitten...

The CBT nuggets videos are amazing, and theyre even good to watch if your not sure how to do something at work; they can show you then you can pretty much go and do it, so good for backup too!

More than likely ill be taking my 70-291 exam in about 2 months time, after all, there is learning the material, and learning the material and why that material is correct is there not???
    ~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese