Yo everybody Any exam help ( exam about a week )

cliffjag1987cliffjag1987 Member Posts: 206
Hey everybody,

I am making my exam in about a week any advice. I made practice tests at preplogic and scoring in a range of 60%-75% on the os exam. Any other study advices.

Thanx in advance

Comments

• plan-9plan-9 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My advice would be to take as many practice tests as you can. and keep taking them until you get every question right. I just passed my test today. Stuff to definately know are boot sequence and required files for win9x and Nt. Difference between fat16,fat32, and ntfs. How much ram winME requires..it will be asked. trust me. Basic trouble shooting for all windows's. My test definately was more win2000 oriented. as was a friends test..so really know NT.

Good Luck.
  • cliffjag1987cliffjag1987 Member Posts: 206
    Congratz m8.

Thanx for the info & don't forget to add it on your cerifications icon_wink.gif
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I would recco maybe postponing the exam. Scoring 65-70% is not that good. You should be in the 85% and up range to have a good shot. You should use more than just one as well, so you don't memorize the answers. If you've the money, Transcender is very good. This site has good practice exams, as does McMCSE. Try going over the Technotes for a good overview of what you should know.
    i remain, he who remains to be....