Options

PASSED!! Jan 7th 2009

lost33causelost33cause Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Got a 900 on a 43 question exam with about 5-7 Sims. I felt it was very thorough and covered a lot equally with a bit more emphasis on users and permissions.

I used Transcender, ********, TestOut, and had previously taken 3 classes on Server so far. I really liked Test Out to brush up on certain topics I was weaker on and ********'s practice questions.

Comments

• Options
    ronpasa69ronpasa69 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thats awesome. Any helpful tips?
  • Options
    skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Congrats on the pass...but with those *********'s in your post, it looks like you used some, well, shall we say "questionable" sources (i.e., brain ****) for your studies. TestOut is legit, but those others that got auto-edited out aren't and could cost your your certs if you're caught...
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• Options
    lost33causelost33cause Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well I guess helpful tip would be not to use what got bleeped out of my post. I thought they were just like Transcender. If its OK to say I got maybe 3 questions I had already seen out of 43. I used only Transcender and TestOut for my XP exam and had seen questions that I had already seen from Transcender as well. I don't see a difference between one and the other really. I actually prefered Transcender because they had better explanations.

So to wrap it up use TestOut to brush up on materials you're weak on and use I guess Transcender to take practice tests.
  • Options
    motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    Congrats on the pass! I second the ******* comments. When in doubt, check with CertGaurd.
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!