Passed !!! Dated Dec. 30, 2008

vijaycujovijaycujo Banned Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed...wasn't as hard as 270 :) got a score of 900...
Started with PrepLogic 15s min guide, then LearnKey Videos, Exam Cram, Transcender questions, CertKing Questions, Sims, Hands on and Syngress 70-290

Moving on to 70-291

Comments

• impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats.

You need to verify some of your sources at www.certguard.com because it looks like you have some bad ones.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • vijaycujovijaycujo Banned Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Big JizayBig Jizay Member Posts: 269
    I'm not sure about the other sources you used, but CertKing looks pretty shady. I would use that CertGuard link next time to make sure you're not using any braindumps, which are illegal. To me, it seems that you did it accidentally though.
    The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293
  • ThunderPipeThunderPipe Member Posts: 120
    Conrats!!!!! I have a month or 2 and I'll be (hopefully) joining you.
  • ronpasa69ronpasa69 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That’s great. I come here ever so often to some encouragement. I’m glad you said that it wasn’t that hard. I have been preparing for many months now. I am feeling fairly confidant. I'm enrolled in New Horizons computer Learning Center. I have purchased other study material. I strongly recommend 'TestOut - LabSim'.
  • skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    ronpasa69 wrote: »
    That’s great. I come here ever so often to some encouragement. I’m glad you said that it wasn’t that hard. I have been preparing for many months now. I am feeling fairly confidant. I'm enrolled in New Horizons computer Learning Center. I have purchased other study material. I strongly recommend 'TestOut - LabSim'.
    Good to know that you liked TestOut...seems that everyone who uses it has good things to say about it. I just ordered it for this exam too and will hopefully have it in my grubby little hands by this Friday.

Good luck with your exam - when are you taking it?
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
    skrpune wrote: »
    Good to know that you liked TestOut...seems that everyone who uses it has good things to say about it. I just ordered it for this exam too and will hopefully have it in my grubby little hands by this Friday.

Thank you for your support. Nah, all kiding aside I should be equiped for the 70-290 exam in about two more months.
    Dude, me also. Your AniGif is so funny.

I'm right there with you my friend. Your GIF animation is so funny. I love it.
    skrpune wrote: »

Oh by the way. I have tried many prep services. LABSIM/TEST OUT IS THE HANDS DOWN BEST!!! It's everything that I was looking for in an online/DVD prep study material service. Feel free to ask me any thing you want about the program. And to top it off there customer service is very friendly.
  • ThunderPipeThunderPipe Member Posts: 120
    ronpasa69 wrote: »
    I'm right there with you my friend. Your GIF animation is so funny. I love it.

Thanks. Its definitely one of my favorites.
    Good luck with your 290.
  • gravyjoegravyjoe Member Posts: 260
    Congratulations!!
    The biggest risk in life is not taking one.