Options

Any tips??

keanunzkeanunz Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey im getting ready to sit my I.T technician exam (the 602 one) and was wondering if anyone knew of any good sites, practice exams and anything of that nature for me to have a look at to help me in passing my exam the first time round.

Cheers icon_study.gif

Comments

• Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Preplogic or transcender makes good practice exams. They can be a bit pricey, but are worth it if your serious about passing.

Cramsession has a very good free study guide. They are some how associated with Preplogic, so it's basically a preplogic study guide.
    A+ IT Technician

Good luck!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    keanunz wrote: »
    Hey im getting ready to sit my I.T technician exam (the 602 one) and was wondering if anyone knew of any good sites, practice exams and anything of that nature for me to have a look at to help me in passing my exam the first time round.

Cheers icon_study.gif

Well, before registering to take an exam, hopefully you have already downloaded a copy of the objectives, but if not....do that now.

What materials have you used to prepare?
    What sort of experience do you have?

And as far as a website.....you are at one where there are plenty of people who can help you if you have questions. Just post them in the forum AND before posting.....SEARCH to see if someone already asked the same thing and you can learn from all the responses.

Meyers and Sybex are the best books.
    Trainsignal and CBTNuggets have excellent videos.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?