70-622 - Passed

excalibur1814excalibur1814 Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
Phew.

I passed today with 764 (Or was that 746?). Not the greatest score but it's reflected by my study. I read the MS Press book, took 50 test questions from the cd at the back and ran out of time so I had to take the test. With more study and less play, I should have managed more.

As usual the testing computer wouldn't print the results and the refresh of the CRT meant that I've got strained eyeballs. Aggghgh

Even though I sound narky I'm actually really happy as it wasn't the most interesting of exams, but I REALLY must recommend this exam to anyone that's working with Vista (good footing for Win7!) in an Admin position. This exam has shown that although Vista has it's short comings, it's got far, far more to offer Admins than XP with regards to Group policy.

Next
70-623
70-625
70-626

(Will go for the 70-624 when a book becomes available)

Wooo!
Mooooo

Comments

• 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats good luck with the 623
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great job icon_thumright.gif
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations, and good luck with those future exams. :D

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I assume you already took 70-620? If so then congraz on the MCITP as well.
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
  • excalibur1814excalibur1814 Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yesh, did the 70-620 just... before Christmas and passed. I though that there was more to take in, more subjects in the 620 but obviously far more tech and detail in the 622.

Both 620 and 622 pretty much equal 70-270, or at least that's what it felt like. Ish.

Can't stop otherwise I'll get lazy so onwards etc. Even going to sit the 70-271/272 after the next three
    Mooooo