70-620 Passed 1/16/09!

jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
I passed my 620 today. It was pretty straight forward. I had a lot of sims. I used the virtual labs on technet, a vhd trial of vista that I ran the practices in, MS press book and a course provided book, pllegends' tips, and measureups. I received a 936 on this exam. Thanks for your support everyone!
"Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."

Comments

• NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz! icon_cheers.gif

I hope I can do near as well as you did tomorrow but I am a bit nervous since I have not had alot of study time this past week.
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nobylspoon wrote: »
    Congratz! icon_cheers.gif

I hope I can do near as well as you did tomorrow but I am a bit nervous since I have not had alot of study time this past week.

Thanks. You'll be fine!! good luck!!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Wooohoo, congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    Congrats! Great score.
  • excalibur1814excalibur1814 Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Fantastic score :) Well done there
    Mooooo
  • msethkmsethk Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Newbie here. Great job on passing your test.

I've scheduled to take my 70-620 exam on Feb. 6th. I actually found this website by searching for more info on the exam. I have been reading the MS Press book. Just wondering if the practice exercises in that book are enough to prepare you for the simulations on the exam? I'm gonna guess that they are nothing out of the ordinary from what the book teaches?
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    msethk wrote: »
    Newbie here. Great job on passing your test.

I've scheduled to take my 70-620 exam on Feb. 6th. I actually found this website by searching for more info on the exam. I have been reading the MS Press book. Just wondering if the practice exercises in that book are enough to prepare you for the simulations on the exam? I'm gonna guess that they are nothing out of the ordinary from what the book teaches?

What helped me was after I went through the MS Press book and took my practice exam to identify my weaker areas I went to Testout.com and registered for the 7 day free trial and went over my weaker areas on their training course. It did a great job in prepairing me for the sims on the exam.
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013