Passed 70-620

Hello,
Passed with a 700. Seemed like a million sims.
Studied for about 3 weeks. I dont have vista installed, so I mainly used the Sybex study guide, Preplogic practice test, pllegends' tips, and the technotes. I should have studied longer to get a better score... but as the saying goes "a pass is a pass"

Now, on to the Beast.

Comments

• nelsonjiongnelsonjiong Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, Kenny, can you plase tell me how the Preplogic practice test is? is this practice test help you much? thanks
  • kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    Hi, Kenny, can you plase tell me how the Preplogic practice test is? is this practice test help you much? thanks

The Preplogic practice test was OK. It was somewhat helpful. I thought Preplogic was a bit tougher than the test. There wasn't any sims with Preplogic though. It could not hurt to use it.

If I could start over, I would probably get the deal from getcertify4less.com. You get the voucher (with second shot included) and a selftest software practice exam for $179.
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    kenny831 wrote: »
    Hello,
    Passed with a 700. Seemed like a million sims.
    Studied for about 3 weeks. I dont have vista installed, so I mainly used the Sybex study guide, Preplogic practice test, pllegends' tips, and the technotes. I should have studied longer to get a better score... but as the saying goes "a pass is a pass"

Now, on to the Beast.

Congratz!

I just took it yesterday. I was really surprised by the amount of sims, seemed like every other question lol.
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013