Test questions

I'm looking for some new test questions to help me learn more effectively as i'm getting sooooo bored of this damn ms press book. I came across this on the net (http://www.ucertify.com) and as it's so hard to determine which are the legitimate questions and which are simply stolen material ( icon_evil.gif ) I went across to certguard and checked up on this site. It simply says that some members have experienced bad service from these guys but it doesn't clearly say whether or not they are legitimate questions. Can anyone verify this?

I'm fairly confident that what cerguard are saying is, they are good questions, but the people who run this site don't care once they have your money if you have any issues.

Thanks.

Comments

• ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
    Yeah i checked it out as well.
    ucertify.com = Unethical Behavior

This is the first time i have seen this. I usually see braindump and not unethical behavior.
    This would kind of be a warning for me to stay away. Unless its rated safe i aint touching it.

Hope this helps
    CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
    CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
    MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
    MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
    MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
    Cisco CCENT In Progress
    MCP Server 291 In Progress
    C|EH In Progress
  • mr2nutmr2nut Member Posts: 269
    ULWiz wrote:
    Yeah i checked it out as well.
    ucertify.com = Unethical Behavior

This is the first time i have seen this. I usually see braindump and not unethical behavior.
    This would kind of be a warning for me to stay away. Unless its rated safe i aint touching it.

Hope this helps

Yea, it's weird isn't it. It's normally just a straight yes or braindump. I have just been going through the trial version and it looks very informative, giving tips and hints an explaining all the terminologies and things fine. To me, unethical behaviour says that the guys who run the site don't seem to care much about their customer service, but the material is ok providing you receive everything ok. If anyone can confirm fully that would be great though as i've been tricked in the past which is annoying to say the least.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    It might mean that their stealing their material from Transcender, Prep Logic, etc. as well
    I hope not, as I was considering buying this. Well I can't see anywhere that these are dodgy, I think i'm going to try some and see what they are like. If anyones interested i'll let you know.
  • cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well, if they are listed as unethical behavior then they are only a stone's throw from brain ****. Stay away.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Well, if they are listed as unethical behavior then they are only a stone's throw from brain ****. Stay away.
    Not to mention what they might do with your credit card info--but that's just pure speculation.
    The majority of feedback I have found seems to be quite posative. A friend just bought an exam and i've had a look and to be fair, it's very impressive. It really condenses down the key areas from the MS Press book into study notes which tell you how things work in the real world with screenshots to follow along with your virual server. To me, this looks great and a preperation tool not a dodgy ****. Nobody can say anywhere that it's dodgy so can I assume it's safe to use?
  • tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    CertGuard say why it is listed as unethical.
    CertGuard wrote:
    Handle with care!! Unethical sites have been reported by other members of the community and have a poor reputation for either cheating people out of their hard earned money, or not delivering on the services they promise.

This does NOT mean that the study materials provided by this site contain illegal content or will put your certifications at risk. It is meant to be a simple warning so that you will be more careful when dealing with this company.

Buyer beware basically in this case. If they scam you then you can't say you weren't warned.
    Just to bring this thread back to life in case somebody was looking for a good study source.

They are now on certguard as a valid source for revision and to be honest, I never doubted it. All of the questions and study tips in the software did NOT turn up in the real exam I took but were a very good study material and greatly helped my thinking for the exam.
  • jbrown414jbrown414 Member Posts: 230
    I seem to remember at one point ucertify was listed as a braindump on certguard. Who knows, maybe they decided to go legit or someone forced them to go legit.
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Testout cured my bordom from the MS Press book. They have a trial that gives you access to their full library. The courses have video instruction, sims, demos and test questions.
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
    jbrown414 wrote: »
    I seem to remember at one point ucertify was listed as a braindump on certguard. Who knows, maybe they decided to go legit or someone forced them to go legit.

It was only listed as enethical behavouir, not a braindump. I looked into this thoroughly when a mate recommended this Software to me as it looked very good initially.
  • jbrown414jbrown414 Member Posts: 230
    mr2nut wrote: »
    It was only listed as enethical behavouir, not a braindump. I looked into this thoroughly when a mate recommended this Software to me as it looked very good initially.

I'm talking about almost a year ago. If they can go from unethical to valid why can't they go from braindump to unethical?

It's a good thing that they are legit now as we need more legitimate sites.
    jbrown414 wrote: »
    I'm talking about almost a year ago. If they can go from unethical to valid why can't they go from braindump to unethical?

It's a good thing that they are legit now as we need more legitimate sites.

Sorry, my reply sounded a bit abrupt, didn't mean it that way. Was just letting people know that it was a good study material to hopefully help people out.