Passed 70-623 & 70-626 - Couldn't take 70-625

excalibur1814excalibur1814 Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello All,

Recently passed the 70-620 and the 622 so I thought I might as well take every test in sight so on I went to take the 70-623.

Passed with 770, which I thought was odd as I know the Vista topics like the back of my hand, especially after getting 860ish (I think) on the 620. Oh well, a pass is a pass.

The 70-626 is an odd one, 15 questions, some being quite vague.. 880 on that one.

The prometric testing printer still isn't printing off the score sheets and it's been three months now!! Three months... no printing. Terrible. The testing location had to reset their server twice today, with an intermittent internet connection and thus I have to take the 625 another time. Only the first exam went without a hitch and Prometric really, really are terrible. (Rant, complain, etc, rant) (Apparently the number of testing locations has halved since Prometric took over!)

Glad I passed though :) Do I now do the 70-271/272 or.... the dreaded 291?? Agghhh
Mooooo

Comments

• jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats man!!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! :) Up to you one what you want to do next, everyone usually have specific goals as to what they're shooting for. It all depends on you, dude!
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    take the 291 if you dare
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • excalibur1814excalibur1814 Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The darn book.... Flicked through last night and nearly fell over. Lots to learn. Will stare at the books and decide over the weekend. The two XP books shouldn't take long to look through. (I'll take a few Measure Up test questions tomorrow for the 271 and if I get an ok score, I might book straight away)

Decisons, Decisions.
    Mooooo