CISSP Exam: Nov 2008 Attempt

124»

Comments

• rapyutarapyuta Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote: »

Hi JD,

I will take the exam in March and I am using the questions in the cccure.org as a revision tools. But I found that their question is asking in details, e.g. how many time of swapping is requird in RC4.

May I know the exam, in term of the difficulty, will be similar to these question, or easier/more difficult. Or is there any question/material will be similar to the question in term of difficulty. I am dispirited with their question.

Thanks a lot.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    rapyuta wrote: »
    May I know the exam, in term of the difficulty, will be similar to these question, or easier/more difficult. Or is there any question/material will be similar to the question in term of difficulty. I am dispirited with their question.
    The practice questions at freepracticetests.org are created by community contributors and do vary a lot in quality. There is no requirement that they be very similar to the style and format of the actual CISSP exam questions. Some of the questions there are more technical that what you will see on the CISSP exam.

I would suggest learning about the basic technical parameters of security technologies and not to worry about very technical details.