Options

Failed OS yesterday

spurrierspurrier Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I failed my OS yesterday with a score of 596 with 600 being the passing score. What do I do? icon_rolleyes.gif

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    What did you use for studying? If you want the best practice exam software click the banner on the left (buy 2, get 1 free) from Transcender. Also if you haven't already, read our A+ TechNotes, take our practice exams and check out our link page...

Any topics in particular that are giving you a hard time?
  • Options
    spurrierspurrier Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    There isn't any area that I'm having a really hard time with. My problem is I think that I have been studying some bad software. Most of the stuff that I used to study with is free, but know I'm willing to pay the price so I don't have this happen next time. Preplogic has a money back gurantee, know if they are any good?
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    No, I never tried PrepLogic, but I've heard good things about them as well. Nevertheless, Transcender has a first time pass money back guarantee as well:
    www.transcender.com/company/policy.asp?id=3
  • Options
    JITJIT Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have used Mike' AIO and A+ Adaptive exams. Both books are excellent and supplement each other. I feel, if one reads and understands the content of both books, one can easily pass the test. Moreover, there are so many free sites to practice. However, the choice of purchasing an expensive software lies with individual.
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    spurrier wrote:
    My problem is I think that I have been studying some bad software.

are you relying solely on practise tests?
    A+ Moderator