Passed with a 840

gravyjoegravyjoe Member Posts: 260
After 2 months of studying, I finally decided to take the test, and to my surprise, I passed it. I want to thank everybody on here that's helped me out, and thanks to the admin for the study notes on this website. You're the best! icon_thumright.gif

I basically used the MS Press Book, this website (forum, practice tests, and study guides), and some other websites that had practice tests. This test seemed easier and more straightforward than the 70-270. I studied for it like if it was going to be difficult like the 270, but hey, it had me prepared. icon_wink.gif

There were some simulations on there, so I would suggest having a computer with Windows 2003 server, and messing around with it. Thanks again for everyone's help. icon_cool.gif Now it's time for me to face the beast.

Note: The REAL gravyjoe has passed. lol. My brother passed it before, and decided to log into my account to tell everyone that he passed.
The biggest risk in life is not taking one.

Comments

• skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Congrats!!
    gravyjoe wrote: »
    Note: The REAL gravyjoe has passed. lol. My brother passed it before, and decided to log into my account to tell everyone that he passed.
    icon_lol.gif That's too funny...and a very good argument for not setting that "remember my password" option or letting someone else know what your password is! icon_lol.gif
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    skrpune wrote: »
    or letting someone else know what your password is! icon_lol.gif

My password is skrpune btw. Give it a try.

me wonders how many people will actually try
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    royal wrote: »
    My password is skrpune btw. Give it a try.

me wonders how many people will actually try
    icon_lol.gif Even if that was your password, you're probably still safe...most often people misspell it and type something like "skyprune"...
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • Big JizayBig Jizay Member Posts: 269
    Gravyjoe, tell your brother to get his own Techexams account! icon_lol.gif

Anyways, congratulations on passing the 290. So, what's next for you, the 291?
    The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293