What do you think?

wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I have created this cram sheet for myself, so i can do some fast revision at work in the morning and at the end of the day.

Do you think it has everything ill need for the exam?

cheers!

2shared - download 70-291 Revision.docx
~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I don't think you can put everything you need for this exam into a few pages, but it looks good. I just skimmed it, but nothing on IAS/RADIUS?

That site sucks though. I hate it when it takes more than a few seconds to find where to download something. I need to wise up and just start looking for the smallest link icon_lol.gif

Maybe try Google Docs...
  • Big JizayBig Jizay Member Posts: 269
    Hi Wedge,

I am wondering if you have a .doc version of this also. If you do, could you post that one too, please.

Thanks icon_smile.gif
    The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293
    Do you have an older version of Office? If so, grab this: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/HA101686761033.aspx

If you're using Open Office or some other 3rd party product, you'll probably have to wait for another version.

If he doesn't mind, I'll throw up a PDF temporarily.
    dynamik wrote: »
    Do you have an older version of Office? If so, grab this: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/HA101686761033.aspx

If you're using Open Office or some other 3rd party product, you'll probably have to wait for another version.

If he doesn't mind, I'll throw up a PDF temporarily.

Thanks Dynamik for the Compatibility Pack and the pdf file. I now have a readable copy of the study guide!

Wedge, thanks for the study guide. It looks good!

• DanielHughesDanielHughes Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Wedge,

This looks very helpful.

As Dynamik said, it is difficult to put everything for 291 into a few pages, but I think you have covered most things. It wont not help you knowing this stuff
  • wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi all,

Thanks for your reply all, i really appreciate the replies!

@ Dynamik - No problem dude, glad you did convert it to PDF!

Its definaitely not easy to get everything on a few pages, id probably call it quits at a maximum of 10, but there really isnt much i havnt covered, as ive been doing the transcender tests and im getting 80% +/- 10% on each test.

Maybe ill do an update of the document in a month or so, but for now it seems as though all is well!

cheers all!
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese
    wedge1988 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks for your reply all, i really appreciate the replies!

@ Dynamik - No problem dude, glad you did convert it to PDF!

Its definaitely not easy to get everything on a few pages, id probably call it quits at a maximum of 10, but there really isnt much i havnt covered, as ive been doing the transcender tests and im getting 80% +/- 10% on each test.

Maybe ill do an update of the document in a month or so, but for now it seems as though all is well!

cheers all!

How do you do it? I've been studying for 2 months now, and everytime I take the 291 transcender, I end up getting around 55%. Good job! The part that keeps kicking my butt is Name Resolution. I keep studying DNS hard, but my Name Resolution score never rises.

When i cant figure a problem out i usually draw out a diagram, and visualise the scenario. Most of the time it shows me something i just didnt realise the first time around. In total, i have been revising for this exam for around 3 months now, because i know its an important step for all other certs that follow. :)
  • motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    Man, that is a good summary page. Now that I am working on this test, I printed it out and will be using it along with my Exam Cram2, CBTNuggets, Testout printouts and videos, and this site's user base/material. Thanks to all who worked on this material!
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!
    Ill be adding some more stuff to it soon, so pop back in a week or so!
  • neathneathneathneathneathneath Member Posts: 438
    a neat bit of work.

downloaded, thanks

Look forward to the Mk II version
    Hi all,

ive finnished my final version, here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/212194104/70-291_Revision.pdf

Hope you all find it useful; maybe they could put it on this website at some point? i spent over 15 hours working on it!
    Send Webmaster a PM.
  • BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    If you have the professional version of Open Office (still free) it will open the docx files with no problem. Downloaded it on Friday, and it is much faster than regular OO. If interested, do a search for Oxygen Open Office.