Options

Prepping to test!!!!

tnelson6429tnelson6429 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
So I am getting ready to test and my school switched from Transcenders to MeasureUp. Has anyone used this product? Also, I need to find some more reliable sites for practice exams, the more the better! Currently I use this one, proprofs.com and mcmcse.com...all are good, just like to really drill myself.

Thanks!icon_study.gif

CompTIA A+, Net+

Comments

• Options
    skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    just a couple words of caution...it's great to practice, but I find that my time is better spent doing additional studying/reading/reviewing rather than drilling with practice exams. My general advice is to use practice exams sparingly to figure out weak spots & gauge progress, and then go study up on those weak spots, and then maybe come back to practice exams again to see where you stand.

I would also say that anyone who's new to testing might want to do a little bit extra practice testing in exam mode, but looks like you've got two certs under your belt already, so my take is that you really don't need that practice.

As for additional sites to hit, honestly, you've listed my main go-to's in your post so I don't have more to offer. But if you do end up using other practice exam sites, then just be sure to check them out on Certguard.com to be sure that they're legit...it'd suck to end up accidentally using a brain ****.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • Options
    tnelson6429tnelson6429 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, you are right...practice exams are a great way to evaluate what strengths and weaknesses are. I also use exam cram.

Also, I appreciate you telling me how to check out the sites!!icon_cheers.gif
    So I am getting ready to test and my school switched from Transcenders to MeasureUp.

You have my condolences...