Options

70-620 Booked

tenroutenrou Member Posts: 108
I've booked this for 2 weeks time.

I was really suprised to get a space so quickly becuase the previous testing centre I had went to always had a months lead time. I coud have done this next week at the new testing centre I found had I wanted to.

I've not used a huge ammount of vista but I did 20 questions off of the measure up exam before opening the book and got 90% so I'm hopeful that 2 weeks will be enough time to get through test out and the book.

I've got 70-291 booked for 10 days after the 70-620 so I'm starting to pack them in, I've been doing a bit of studying for this already and I've used server 2003 and RRAS for a couple of years now. Strangely I wasn't too fussed about certs to start off with but now I'm really motivated to get as many as I can. I must have an addictive personality.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    tenrou wrote: »
    I've booked this for 2 weeks time.

I was really suprised to get a space so quickly becuase the previous testing centre I had went to always had a months lead time. I coud have done this next week at the new testing centre I found had I wanted to.

I've not used a huge ammount of vista but I did 20 questions off of the measure up exam before opening the book and got 90% so I'm hopeful that 2 weeks will be enough time to get through test out and the book.

I've got 70-291 booked for 10 days after the 70-620 so I'm starting to pack them in, I've been doing a bit of studying for this already and I've used server 2003 and RRAS for a couple of years now. Strangely I wasn't too fussed about certs to start off with but now I'm really motivated to get as many as I can. I must have an addictive personality.

Cheers

Good luck! Make sure you review the practice lessons in the book or download the Testout trial and go through the sims, almost 1/4 of my exam were sims but they were pretty basic.
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
  • Options
    msethkmsethk Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck! I've got my 70-620 scheduled to take in two weeks also. I downloaded the trial of TestOut and it has been pretty good so far. I would give it a run through.
  • Options
    tenroutenrou Member Posts: 108
    Passed, got a lot of sims and suprisingly a lot on RSS (let me know if i'm infringing on the nda).

Cheers for everyones help. 70-291 now in 2 weeks
  • Options
    skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Congrats, and good luck with the beast!
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • Options
    stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    Congratulations.

I am lead to believe that 291 is still one of the hardest exams out there (I took 292 which was hardish) I am sure that it beats all this Vista rubbish in terms of useful information icon_wink.gif