The Beast is Looming

Got my initial meeting with the beast next Tuesday icon_sad.gif

Been reading through various threads and it appears there are not too many SIMS on the test.

DNS seems to be popular on the test but are there very many long-winded complicated DNS questions (like in Transcenders or SelftestSoftware)

I'm getting a bit fed up with books at present and just concentrating on practice tests and revision of notes that I've done.

Any week-to-go type tips appreciated :)

Comments

• Graham_84Graham_84 Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had some bad luck with this one, failed first time. I had a few questions on bind, and what versions do what, At what version could you use incremental zone transfer etc. Also look at the advanced dns options, pollution / bind secondaries etc and what they mean. Know when to use Primary / Seconday / Stub / Conditional forwarding, remeber stub is not authoritative.
    Currently having a break after the MCITP:EA. Citrix or Cisco next, not sure!
  • undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    I would say just lab up what you can and get as much hands on experience as you can with DNS, DHCP and RRAS. That experience should serve you the best out of anything.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've heard a lot of people score bad on the RRAS questions, so you may want to make sure you're prepared for that. Good luck to you!
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!