Options

Taking 70-294 this morning..

steve77uksteve77uk Member Posts: 48 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well...

Have managed to squeeze this one in to 6 weeks of studying. Have used the MS Press Book and CBT Nuggets. This must be the only MS Press book which I have read cover to cover and must admit, it wasn't as bad as I thought (I am not a great novel reader) and takes me ages.

However, time will very soon tell as taking this mother in a couple of hours time...

I feel that after the MS Press Book and Nuggets to put watch visually what the MS Press was trying to explain and a few labs, I am ready (personal opinion!)

Will update you guys when I have taken it!
A+ | Network+ | MCSA 2003 | MCSE 2003 | MCSA: Messaging 2003 | VCP 410

Now need 2008 Enterprise AND Exchange 2010 :cry:

Comments

• Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good luck! I'm interested to see what your overall experience was like as I've got this one in a few weeks time.

I'm using the same materials along with royal's excellent links in the forum sticky.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    Well I passed this sucker with 976/1000.

First attempt, 44 questions, there were 2 sims and lots of drag and drops.. I found it quite easy compared to the others, but have prior experience of AD and GPOs etc...

Two more to go, a design and an elective.. No idea what I am going to do next, but after the two exams I will be MCSE!

Decisions decisions...

Good luck to everyone else... I found the MS Press book very good, the CBT Nuggets was a dusting of icing sugar to make my understanding sweeter!

• Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, great score too!
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Wow, you probably only missed one question. Nice job!
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Very nice score, congrats!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    well I guess that seeing as I have just bought the MS Press 297 book of Amazon, that is a pretty good indication I will go down the 297 route...

My employer wants me to also do the 431 SQL 2005...

I want to do exchange!

• Options
    elaverick1981elaverick1981 Member Posts: 161
    Congratulations, that's a fantastic score.