Options

Bah Technology!

the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
Today was the technology day from hell! First, I have Verizon FiOS and the cable tv has been out since this morning. When I called they aren't expecting it to be back up until 2 pm tomorrow (damn unions). Second, I turn on my 360 (since I got streaming working on it) and was watching some videos from online (internet works thank god!) and my 360 starts freezing! Turn it off, restart, and it freezes again! Turn it off and on again....bam red ring of death! Good news is I have an excuse to get an Elite, bad news I have no money! Thank god I have a PS3 so I can stream to that....
WIP:
PHP
Kotlin
Intro to Discrete Math
Programming Languages
Work stuff

Comments

• Options
    TalicTalic Member Posts: 423
    Wow, you got owned today :D Time to break out the books and go back to reading. icon_cool.gif

That 360 might still have the extended RRoD warranty on it, you should check it out.
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My friends elite was a little over 1.5 years old and his was covered under the RRoD warranty last month. Don't forget to remove and discs and your hard drive because they might not come back if you send it with the console... FYI.