Options

Hello

mrfixitmrfixit Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just wanted to say "hello" to everyone on the forum. Just found out about this site and thought I would give it a look. Hope to get to know everyone. (Already know Pavlov, from ExamNotes, "Hi Pav!"
Keyboard not functioning, press F1 to continue...

Comments

• Options
    EnforcerEnforcer Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    brought you one new memember, muhahahahaha
    Mission statement : To change and deviate from the subject at the earliest opportunity.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Welcome on board mrfixit! Enjoy the site :D

p.s. Don't mind the Enforcer, it is an AI bot I installed in the forums to give ridiculous replies automatically whenever not fit ;)

Thanks for the new member Enforcer :) Keep sending them over and maybe one day I will promote you to Moderator... (I think the off-topic forums would be fit, wouldn't it icon_twisted.gif )
  • Options
    EnforcerEnforcer Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:

Thanks for the new member Enforcer :) Keep sending them over and maybe one day I will promote you to Moderator... (I think the off-topic forums would be fit, wouldn't it icon_twisted.gif )

Hong Kong Phooey standing unobtrusively, diguised as a lowly janitor mumurs to himself "could be!"
    Mission statement : To change and deviate from the subject at the earliest opportunity.