Network+ Nighmare

dannyboydannyboy Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I was readin my Network+ book the other day when suddenly out of no-where a flash back occured of the previous drucken night out with a few lads from work.
The flash back was me and this stunning irish version of Julia from Tatu getting it on in a club :D . (whats the problem here i here you all asking) well, i have a 5 year relationship with a girl i'm really in love with icon_sad.gif , but i can't stop thinking about Julia. (i can't remember her real name!) I think were bound to meet again, because we have the same friends.

What should i do icon_confused.gif:

Comments

• JamesfJamesf Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hi
    is ur girl friend name Julia or is that one of the girls from tatu? I say stay with the girl that ur in love with. Stay together and for Julia just stay as friends
    Welcome to James (f)Cares(f) you're Special...Special...no really you're Special! :D
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I think your Net+ study guide will have the answer... I'm not sure which cable type to use (I think it would be an UTP/STP crossover ;) check the ports if you want to be sure) but maybe you can go from peer-to-peer to a point-to-multipoint or hub-and-spoke kinda thing icon_jokercolor.gif (note: make sure they're compatible before interconnecting the hosts....)

Good luck!

(PS. I think being faithful is better for one's ego than messing around with all those available Julia's, just think a few seconds about her doing something like that to you..., you won't need to think twice ;))
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    do you feel like you have itchy-feet or are you just feeling guilty? five years is a long time to go with a girl - sounds like you could be moving into the ditch-them-or-marry-them phase.

i went out with a girl for a similar length of time and it took me six months or more to decide whether i wanted to stay with her. trying to decide if the foreverness of til-death-do-us-part would be as fun as the previous few years. scarey. still, we're still married, so i guess it's working so far.

if you don't want to ****, lay the barriers down permanently and realise that the best you can get with another woman is platonic. try to make sure that the next time you bump into her, that you have your girlfriend with you. let your girlfriend know the other girl is a fun friend and let your friend know that you have a steady.
    A+ Moderator
  • dannyboydannyboy Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is there anything the IT community doesn't know :) I hope one day i'm up to your god like level

Seroiusly though, Thanks.

I think i'll stick it out with my girlfriend for now, i think i was just a bit excited at the new attention from such a honey icon_wink.gif Back to the Net+ for now.
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    time spent away from your girlfriend should be spent in the books not chasing skirts ;)
    A+ Moderator
  • confuseconfuse Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    icon_lol.gif

You guys are amazing. How you relate your study to your relationship?
    I thought I am odd. While I was studying for A+, a guy I like popped on my mind all the time but finally blocked him out and concentrated on my study. How funny how love plays on your mind?
    To me it does not matter how long is your relationship. Go with your heart.
    You could be with someone so long but may not the one you want.
    find your right girl before it is too late or lose your chance.
    I know this guy pops on my head is the one I love but he has someone else now . lets see how my destiny will be.
    It is not about faithfulness. It is about to discover the right person for yourself.
  • ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
    maybe your book or house i haunted

i also had a nightmare while studing for network+
    i was sleeping and i dreamt that i was taking the test and finished it
    after i finished the test i do not remeber they gave me the paper
    but i went home then when i was walking to the kitchen i realised that i forgot to answer 40 questions icon_scratch.gif and i felt like an idiot
    i meen it was so real is was not kidding
    maybe it is true icon_confused.gif: icon_confused.gif:
  • EnforcerEnforcer Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Confusion says:

Life is all about Networks, we are networking all the time building relationships.

Networks work better when the same protocol is used and setup correctly
    Mission statement : To change and deviate from the subject at the earliest opportunity.
  • dannyboydannyboy Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
    Enforcer not alot posts over here are you new to techexams.net
    Yep, found it just recently, thought I'd come over and confuse the hell out of everyone :D
    Mission statement : To change and deviate from the subject at the earliest opportunity.
  • bearingbearing Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Enforcer wrote:
    Yep, found it just recently, thought I'd come over and confuse the hell out of everyone :D

Very out of character... icon_lol.gif
    Welcome to Royston Vasey, You'll never leave!
    Evening :D
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Enforcer wrote:

You're doing a great job, you lost me already icon_lol.gif
    turn left at the next junctions, should be 40 yards up on the right