thicket problem in citrix ps4

"Citrix Ticket Logon attempted on invalid ticket" evet id 5
i recently did an update on the PS4 and i been getting the message above, does any know how to fix, it kicks users out of citrix

Comments

• bencairneybencairney Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
    A few people experiencing this seem to have problems with Alternate Addresses being specified incorrectly.

Its not an issue i've come across but these links may help?

Citrix Forums : Citrix Ticket Logon attempted on ...
    CTX104286 - Event ID 5: Citrix Ticket Logon Attempted on Invalid Ticket Data - Citrix Knowledge Center

has this only happened since the update you did?
  • ilcram19-2ilcram19-2 Banned Posts: 436
    yeap, i did the license update and the latest rollup pack for PS4
    i've already looked at those links i havent try to recreate the ica/tcp which i would try tonight but on the altaddr is confusing they really dont five away how to fix it
    what do i need to look for in that case?
  • bencairneybencairney Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ilcram19-2 wrote: »
    yeap, i did the license update and the latest rollup pack for PS4
    i've already looked at those links i havent try to recreate the ica/tcp which i would try tonight but on the altaddr is confusing they really dont five away how to fix it
    what do i need to look for in that case?

Sounds like maybe the update or Rollup pack may have caused this if it was working ok before and that's the only change that has been made. I've had issues in the past apply rollup packs and things stop working.

Check your alternate addressing in the Access Suite console, Web Interface, edit dmz settings if i remember correctly, if you have any alternate addressing configured it would be here. Although unless a change has been made to it I wouldn't expect it to cause problems.
  • ilcram19-2ilcram19-2 Banned Posts: 436
    yeap they are there, looks fine some of the remote site access citrix with an ip address that is translated, im thinking that it maight be an issue with the .net framework i keep getting erros too