Options

Taking this exam tomorrow.

aquageekaquageek Member Posts: 152
I wasn't going to say anything in case I failed, but then I reasoned that I'm not taking this exam to look good so it doesn't matter if I have to say I failed if that's what happens.

So, I'm taking this exam tomorrow. I feel ready. Doing some relaxed studying today - mostly reading on my weak areas, and practice exams.

:)
You are the systems administrator for a large enterprise that has decided to place computers in the lobby for access to public company information. On Tuesday morning Rooslan storms into your office screaming, "what the hell is this? In the last question I was the systems administrator. Now I am only a "Backup Operator"? This **** is crazy!"

Comments

• Options
    bikeandskibikeandski Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck! I have it scheduled for Sat 3/7, I plan on doing lots of studying this weekend!
  • Options
    Thanks, and good luck to you too!
    You are the systems administrator for a large enterprise that has decided to place computers in the lobby for access to public company information. On Tuesday morning Rooslan storms into your office screaming, "what the hell is this? In the last question I was the systems administrator. Now I am only a "Backup Operator"? This **** is crazy!"
  • Options
    MaagtasticMaagtastic Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just started my studies for 290 this week...

Good Luck and get a good night's sleep.
    Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.
  • Options
    BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    Good luck mate keep an eye on GPOs and simulations
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1
  • Options
    amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    Good luck! Keep us posted...
  • Options
    Passed with 808!

4 Sims, lots on back ups and share/NTFS permissions.

...*begins sharpening his sword with a whetstone*...
  • Options
    skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Woohoo, congrats!!
    icon_thumright.gif
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • Options
    Thanks! :) (I like that emoticon.)

Also, I have to echo some of the comments on this forum: 70-290 is more straight forward than 70-270
  • Options
    DaggedDagged Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    good job icon_smile.gif congras same as me a lot of backup and 4 sims
  • Options
    manny355manny355 Member Posts: 134
    good luck Dagged

and congrats aquageek
  • Options
    DaggedDagged Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    manny355 wrote: »
    good luck Dagged

and congrats aquageek