passed today!

wawrzynwawrzyn Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
huh, I passed net+ today - score 780, so I think it's not bad at all. I had no time to learn - I'm moving out to UK next week - but had to take the exam 'cause my voucher was good only for USA. So I'm little surprised with the score :).
Lawrence

Comments

• D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    Congrats! :D Where are you moving to in the UK? And why? icon_confused.gif What state are you moving from? icon_wink.gif
  • Sulblk27Sulblk27 Member Posts: 148
    Great job on such short notice....
    but like D-boy...what state are you moving from and why?
    'scratching head...wondering if I need to pick up and move to find a job' icon_rolleyes.gificon_eek.gif
    Someone asked me when will my studying be over......
  • jamtechjamtech Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    good work my friend!
  • hhisgetthhisgett Member Posts: 181
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats, wawrzyn! Best of luck in the future!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • wawrzynwawrzyn Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i lived in upstate new york for last two years - and I'm moving out to south-western England, Devon county. I don't know anybody in UK - so I just picked that place from the map. I'll be there next weekend. And for the reasons - I'm a citizen of Poland, and since Poland joined European Union I can work and live there without any visas and stuff - so I hope it will make my life much easier than here in US.
    I'll try to find something in IT, if not - I'll stick to some crapy job and continue with certs (MSDST next, then MCSE). Wish me luck, I will need it now :).
    Lawrence
  • dave pearsdave pears Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    your moving to a very nice part of the UK ....its away from the citys and plenty of countyside ...many from the uk holiday there in summer ,mind you if your from the US it may take u a while to get used to life in the UK and the weather !!!!!!!!! :D
  • princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    congratz and i wish u all the best in ur endeavors!!!
    Bravo :D
    Knowledge is life
  • PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats and good luck :D
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog