Not Again..

KoolTrixKoolTrix Banned Posts: 130
Okay so I failed the 70-294 the first time while attending TrainingCamp.com..
with a wonderful score of 586.. I thought I did really well. Instructor looked over my Results, and stated that I got all the hard ones right and all the easy ones wrong.. and after looking back at my notes i felt like a complete idiot.

So I come home wait almost a month.. over 3 weeks later to study and take it again.. by the time I realize that I didnt study enough, it's too late to reschedule/push back the exam.. so I went in with high hopes..

man did they give me a completely different exam!

I failed again.. how depressing is it? to fail it TWICE!? this time I got a 624.

I must have missed it by 3 or 4 points.

So I do believe the rule is I have to wait 14 days... Im going to study my ass off every single day until I get this damn thing down..

Comments

• Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Wow, close. Were you able to try Transcender exam questions? They have always worked well for me.
    -Daniel
  • KoolTrixKoolTrix Banned Posts: 130
    theres only like 10 of those.. and I really didnt want to have to spend anymore money than I already have.
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Bummer man, I know how you feel. Keep at it, you were so close.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • trackittrackit Member Posts: 224
    I will go sit this exam on tuesday... i think i will pass, as i have the feeling that i know the material pretty well. But yeah, i heard that questions on this exams are long and tricky, so i may aswell fail miserably :)
  • TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    KoolTrix wrote: »
    Okay so I failed the 70-294 the first time while attending TrainingCamp.com..
    with a wonderful score of 586.. I thought I did really well. Instructor looked over my Results, and stated that I got all the hard ones right and all the easy ones wrong.. and after looking back at my notes i felt like a complete idiot.

So I come home wait almost a month.. over 3 weeks later to study and take it again.. by the time I realize that I didnt study enough, it's too late to reschedule/push back the exam.. so I went in with high hopes..

man did they give me a completely different exam!

I failed again.. how depressing is it? to fail it TWICE!? this time I got a 624.

I must have missed it by 3 or 4 points.

So I do believe the rule is I have to wait 14 days... Im going to study my ass off every single day until I get this damn thing down..

Sorry to hear that. While I have certainly passed many more exams than I have failed, the simple truth of a fail is usually that I simply didn't know the material well enough. There are only two occasions where I would resit an exam in a short time frame..

1. My failing score was very close to a pass
    2. The exam is about to expire or be retired soon

Other than that it is often better to be honest with yourself and take significant time out to prepare properly. Avoid cramming whenever possible. More time gives you a fighting chance of understanding things to the required standard. Don't rush to failure. I hope you get it next time.