Options

M$ Software Assurance E-Learning

So we recently obtained access to M$ E-Learning as part of our SA contract, which is awesome b/c it is FREE to all employees here. Unfortunately, the collection of courses is strange. We have pretty much all the systems courses for just about every cert, incl. all the Server 2008, Vista, and XP stuff. What is weird is the Server 2003 collection. E-Learning is available for just about every test except the 70-290 and 70-291 ?icon_neutral.gif The M$ learning website says that E-Learning is not available for these tests, but when I am on the regular M$ Learning site I see the 70-290 E-Learning course that I used some time last year.

Anyway, I am just ranting. Feel free to share your thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    rfult001 wrote: »
    So we recently obtained access to M$ E-Learning as part of our SA contract, which is awesome b/c it is FREE to all employees here. Unfortunately, the collection of courses is strange. We have pretty much all the systems courses for just about every cert, incl. all the Server 2008, Vista, and XP stuff. What is weird is the Server 2003 collection. E-Learning is available for just about every test except the 70-290 and 70-291 ?icon_neutral.gif The M$ learning website says that E-Learning is not available for these tests, but when I am on the regular M$ Learning site I see the 70-290 E-Learning course that I used some time last year.

Anyway, I am just ranting. Feel free to share your thoughts.
    Welcome to SA eLearning. It's always been almost right. But like you said, it's free. :)