LoadRunner and Citrix

marksbsmarksbs Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,
I am trying to record an application running on a Citrix server and I have connect it through a NFuse portal and run the published application from there.
I have chossen multi-protocol script in the recording options and have selected ICA and HTTP. The HTTP packets are being recorded but the ICA packets do not appear in the script.

I am using version 7 of the ICA client.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Your best option is contacting HP Support directly. They usually have a fast turn around time and can answer your question best.

What version of Loadrunner are you using? I believe older versions require you to uninstall any local Citrix client software on the recording box prior to installing HP's. Otherwise when you record the app will default to your local Citrix software, and not Loadrunner's.

But again, it could be something as simple as your version of Loadrunner will not work with that ICA version.
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)