Claims to have passed

AgisAgis Member Posts: 3 ■■■□□□□□□□
I passed today with a 765. I didn't have any other network certs so I had to do more than "skim". haha Yeah, there were several questions that weren't covered in my Testout study material. In fact, I was beginning to wonder if I got the 2009 exam instead of the 2007 because 3 out of the first 6 or so I had never seen.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Agis wrote: »
    I........ I was beginning to wonder if I got the 2009 exam instead of the 2007 because 3 out of the first 6 or so I had never seen.

SO you USED A **** TO PASS?

What do you mean you had 'never' seen them before? No one SHOULD have seen the questions before their exam.

Also,

Start your own thread, don't jump on somone elses icon_rolleyes.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    We can only hope that it was either an honest mistake or something he will learn from. During my preperation for my first cert i stumbled across a braindump and assumed it was legitimate study material. Oddly enough it was a couple years old so i figured it wasnt worth studying, but after testing i could remember a few of the first 20 or so questions that i had went through.
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    *bangs head on desk repeatedly*
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    I'm hoping that this is just a misunderstanding and that you meant the question topics were things you hadn't seen before. TestOut is obviously legit material, but if it's the only resource used, then it wouldn't be surprising that some questions were surprising. As good as any one source is, it won't cover the exam objectives entirely, so it's always good to use more than one legit source.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • AgisAgis Member Posts: 3 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Plantwiz wrote: »
    SO you USED A **** TO PASS?

What do you mean you had 'never' seen them before? No one SHOULD have seen the questions before their exam.

Also,

Start your own thread, don't jump on somone elses icon_rolleyes.gif

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I thought I had said I used the Testout study material. I did not use a brain ****. The question asked about protocols I didn't recall being in the study material. Maybe it was just the testing jitters that had me freaking out a bit.

I didn't mean to hijack someone's thread, I was replying to a post. I guess I did it wrong.
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    ....your killing us here.

You signed a NDA (non disclosure agreement) when you took the test. Please don't talk about specific questions that were on the test. When you start talking about the protocols that were on the test that violates the NDA. Please edit your post.

Anyways, congrats for passing the exam.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)