Which Course for 70-290

woodwormwoodworm Member Posts: 153
Now I know that the official MS Courses don't cover enough to take the exam, but work said they will pay for 1 course so it seems daft not to take them up on it! (and a chance to go shopping/drinking somewhere more exciting than North Wales!!!! icon_lol.gif )

Should I take :

Course No. 2273 - Five days - Blended (Classroom and eLearning) Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment

or would I be better off taking:

Course 2274: Managing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment (5 days)

2274 doesn't cover as broad an area as 2273, but I guess is a bit more in depth?

I dont have a lot of experience with Windows 2003 Server, but do have access to a test lab so I will be getting there, also will be using the Sybex book (plus another once I've decided which!).

If anyone has taken these courses I would appreciate any feedback.

Thankyou

ps Sorry for the long post icon_redface.gif

Comments

• garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    l would do Course No. 2273. That is the 70-291 test which is a little more difficult than the 70-290. I'm studying the 90 right now and it seems pretty easy. Good luck!
    • 12mcken12mcken Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
      How was the course? Next week, I'll be on training for the same course 2273( Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment) for 5 days paid by work. I'm hoping it will be enough to write and pass the exam.