Passed 70-297

Stef6707Stef6707 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed this exam today with an 861. I was a bit shocked to see that result, since i really guessed on some of the questions. Probably they did not count for that much. Used the MS-Press book for preparation. An advice I can give is to put on your MS hat when you are in doubt. It sure helped me. I'm now finally MSCE 2003 certified, after starting my first exam in december 2006 and doing some citrix and vista exams along the way.

Next step for me will be the system center operations exam and then off to the 2008 track

Comments

• bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and the MCSE :D
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • hannoshannos Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass.

I've been not studying for this one for about 3 months now. I really should do something about it and finish my mcse 03
  • Stef6707Stef6707 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hannos,

the same happened with me. I started with the MSCE track end 2006, did 270, 290 and 291 with an interval of a couple of weeks. But then I got so busy that I was not able to do the other exams. Last year in the summer I knocked of the 2 vista exams and this year I did the remaining 3 MS exams 293, 294 and 297. (I took some time off for the birth of my son, so I had time to study .. lol)

Looking back to it (but of course that is always afterwards comments), you should try to stick to a certain schedule with a couple of weeks between the exams. To me the 297 felt like a summary of the stuff you studied during 291, 293 and 294, packed in a scenario. That was at least my impression.

Good luck with your studying and knock it of your list.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Belated congratulations!
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats on your hard earned MCSE!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)