Passed 70-284!

f3z81f3z81 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed 70-284 Exchange Server 2003 exam today 817/1000 J

Much more simplistic compared to my first attempt, two weeks ago.

I am not saying that it was an easier exam, although I was better prepared, the questions were just better thought/laid out.

I don’t think I even had one repeated question from the first exam, which is not nessararley a bad thing considering I failed first time with 622.

There was also change to the amount of questions and the amount of time I was given to sit the exam:
First attempt 48 questions and 3:10 time limit
Second attempt 50 questions and 2:30 time limit.
2011:

CCNA April / May (Hopefully)

ITIL v3
Prince2
MCTS Windows 7

Then Rest! :thumbup:

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations. Nicely done.
    What's next for you?
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • f3z81f3z81 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks

I would like to complete the MCSE, before moving on to the 2008 certs. I just don’t know when I will get a chance to do it, as I have two young kids and finding the time to study, has been hard (Started my MCSA late Nov 0icon_cool.gif.

I have been given a free online course for the SQL Server 2005 (70-431) by my local Uni, and that includes the exam, so I would be fool not to give it a go, as it’s not costing me anything.

I am going to try and squeeze that in next month and do the 70-620 vista exam hopefully in May sometime, as again I got the exam free (Through Microsoft Dreamspark, as I am a registered student until the end of the summer, and it also counts toward the 2008 server certs).

Would recommend anyone planning more than one Microsoft cert to find a local Uni, / Collage, that has a test centre on site, that is part of the Microsoft IT academy. As all you need to take one course, and reap the benefits of half price Microsoft Exams, as long as you are a registered student.
    In my local Uni, you can choose to do many MCP / MCTS courses each costing £200, which includes the training either via classed based or online via Microsoft e-learning, and the exam it’s self. I personally think this is a bargain, as some of the Microsoft e-learning courses are up to £350 and the Uni courses are fixed at £200 regardless. A standard exam at the Uni’s Prometric test centre for non students is £88, so it’s only £122 of a difference, so if you plan to do a few you will make you money back with the half price exams alone.
    Sorry for the rant just got carried away! J
    2011:

CCNA April / May (Hopefully)

ITIL v3
    Prince2
    MCTS Windows 7

Then Rest! :thumbup: