Taking 290 in two days! (Tuesday)

MaagtasticMaagtastic Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Have been running a virtual server for about a month now and studying the press book. Comfortable with users, groups, permissions...good on back ups...and okay with disks and disaster recovery...any area I left out? IIS? etc.???
Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comments

• amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    Sounds like you've got it covered. Be familiar with the finer distinctions between domain local, global and universal groups, if I remember correctly 290 was heavy on that. Get a good night's sleep on Monday night.

Good luck!
  • MaagtasticMaagtastic Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm ramping up on nesting and converting...this is only my second cert...but less anxiety this time around...
  • Big JizayBig Jizay Member Posts: 269
    Maagtastic wrote: »
    Have been running a virtual server for about a month now and studying the press book. Comfortable with users, groups, permissions...good on back ups...and okay with disks and disaster recovery...any area I left out? IIS? etc.???

I would also study GPO's, OU's, Remote Desktop, Remote Assistance, printers and WSUS.

System Monitor is an important one to study for.
    The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293
  • SbritoSbrito Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck tomorrow! I just passed my 70-620 exam yesterday and i'm going to begin studying for this exam next! Hopefully i'll be able to take the test by the end of the month.
  • MaagtasticMaagtastic Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    PASSED with a 820!!
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Maagtastic wrote:
    PASSED with a 820!!

Congrats! Good luck with the 291.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • genXrcistgenXrcist Member Posts: 531
    Brilliantly well done! :) Good luck on your future exams!
    1) CCNP Goal: by August 2012
  • Big JizayBig Jizay Member Posts: 269
    Congratulations!!! :D
    The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293