Isa

Chill1000Chill1000 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am studying for the ISA server 70-350 exam next Friday
How many questions is it in the exam ?

Comments

• HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    I don't remember. Take the ISA 2006 exam though. It's virtually the same exam, and you get MCTS on top of it satisfying electives for MCSE/MCSA: Security specializations.
    Good luck to all!
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I took it last friday and it was 48 questions.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
    Chill1000 wrote: »
    I am studying for the ISA server 70-350 exam next Friday
    How many questions is it in the exam ?

What was the outcome?
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Chill1000Chill1000 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Slowhand wrote: »
    No, that vendor, and others like it, do not help you understand anything. It is simply a way to memorize answers to real test questions so that you can regurgitate them on test-day. I highly recommend ditching the thing and picking up another book for this exam, using a braindump is cheating.

so what book or what can i use to help me understand Isa better?
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    You've got a couple of options, (although, they aren't as many as with some exams I have to admit).

This is the official exam study guide:
    - MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-350): Implementing Microsoft® Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2004

The following are general administration books that come highly recommended by not only the reviewers on Amazon, but several members of this forum. They can help you nail down the topics from the first book as well as the ones listed on the exam blueprint:
    - Dr. Tom Shinder's Configuring ISA Server 2004
    - Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004 Unleashed
    - How to **** at Configuring ISA Server 2004 (It's just a title, still a legitimate admin-book.)

There is additional training for this exam available from CBT Nuggets. It's a little pricey, but worth it if you need a visual guide to help you through your hands-on practice. Now that you're getting rid of the braindump, I wish you the best of luck on your studies. icon_thumright.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
    measureups and selftest are legit i believe. I have selftest, transcender, the shinder book, and the ms press book.
    good luck on your next attempt. I failed today w 657.
  • Chill1000Chill1000 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm sorry if some of you got mad on my last post

[EDITED by Moderator - Please do not bypass the site filter]

thank you guys for the replies!!!!