Tomorrow is my time...

Morty3Morty3 Member Posts: 139
Tomorrow I'm doing my ICND1... I spent the day reviewing EVERYTHING... I scored 95% on trainsignals practice test (5 fails @ 100 questions) and I feel ready, felt ready for weeks tbh. Yet I am so nervous, it is my very first exam, and I'm still in upper secondary school.

I really hope that I will pass. Tomorrow, 14:00 GMT +2 is H hour.

I will update when I know the result.
CCNA, CCNA:Sec, Net+, Sonicwall Admin (fwiw). Constantly getting into new stuff.

Comments

• KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    GL and try to relax.
    Kam.
  • amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
  • SurferdudeHBSurferdudeHB Member Posts: 199 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Best of luck to you!

Just a thought, also. I noticed in your signature you list certs you plan on going for. If you're taking ICND1 right now, in all honesty, I wouldn't bother with Network+.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Morty3Morty3 Member Posts: 139
    /usr wrote: »
    Best of luck to you!

Just a thought, also. I noticed in your signature you list certs you plan on going for. If you're taking ICND1 right now, in all honesty, I wouldn't bother with Network+.

My school pays the exams, thats why I care for Net+ :p

5.5h to exam. I've got some sleep, not as much as I wanted to though. Got time to watch some nuggets now anyhow. I think I'll be fine, I studied my ass off!
    CCNA, CCNA:Sec, Net+, Sonicwall Admin (fwiw). Constantly getting into new stuff.
  • dublinguydublinguy Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    good luck, i still have a week to go :)
    Just wanna show you guys this one :)

cimg1854w.jpg
    Ow yeah that gave a score of 985!
  • M4verickM4verick Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Definitely a good job. Congrats.
    Isn't it funny how after you have the certifications, you don't care about sharing them as much?
    Morty3 wrote: »
    Just wanna show you guys this one
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif

With a little more study and lab practice I'm sure you can improve your Small Network Routing Skills.... icon_lol.gif
    mikej412 wrote: »

With a little more study and lab practice I'm sure you can improve your Small Network Routing Skills.... icon_lol.gif

Haha yeah guess I have to do that xD

I just wonder what I failed on :/
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Jeeze good job blowing the perfect score on the small routed networks :D Congrats!!
    shednik wrote: »
    Jeeze good job blowing the perfect score on the small routed networks :D Congrats!!

Haha yeah full 100% should have been great, but hey, I'm only human!
  • BarryprBarrypr Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    WOW great result, good job now onto ICND 2 icon_smile.gif
    Yeah taking a few days off study now, then it's hardcore for ICND2 within 2 months!
    Study materials: (dont laugh icon_sad.gif)
    At least 2h of instructor-lead training from the CCNA-material every day.
    CBT nuggets aswell as Trainsignal videos. Watched every video 1-3 times.
    My schools lab. ~10 2500-series aswell as 4 2900-series.
    My own catalyst 2921.
    Routersim 6.0
    The old Cisco Press CCNA books, 1-2 and 3-4.
    Newer Cisco Press books; Accessing the WAN, Routing protocols and concepts, LAN switching and wireless aswell as Network Fundamentals.
    A swedish book considering only computer communication basics.
    Subnettingquestions.com also ofc.

Almost all of this is CCNA content, so I think I'm ready for CCNA pretty soon.
    It feels great to get it on with CCNA. My teacher gave me the portable command guide, its great!
  • NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Very cool

Congrats!!!!!

:D
    ICND2 is booked! Gave myself quite some time to study, really had some trouble with PPP authentications (damn, it was so simple yet I thought it should be complex!), Frame-Relay aswell as EIGRP & OSPF!

Done a lot of reading though so now it is just onto the nuggets! :)
  • coffeekingcoffeeking Member Posts: 305 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Very good mate, you don't need any advise for ICND2, you have shown that you know your stuff. Amazing score BTW, good luck in future.
    Tomorrow it is my time again.... I am doing the 640-816 at 14:00 GMT+2. I'm just watching over some last topics, gonna write some "cheatnotes" (since you always remember them anyway :P) and try to get some sleep. I cant say I'm not scared at all, but it feels a lot better then last time...

Keep your fingers crossed for me!
    Morty3 wrote: »
    Tomorrow it is my time
    Queue Symphony!! Queue Drums!! Begin stirring music!! Queue Destiny!!

Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif
  • djhss68djhss68 Member Posts: 205
    "Killed it"
    ~Jim Rome
    icnd2f.png

Omg what's up with me and routing xD
    And this time the score was _986_! Even though I cant understand routing (hehe), my score is increasing!

A+ is up. Exciting to leave networking for the summer, feels a 'lil awkward.
  • leefdaddyleefdaddy Member Posts: 405
    congrats! awesome score.
    Dustin Leefers

I'm sure you'll eventually figure out that routing thing icon_lol.gif