70-620 with Transender

TrinitynzxtTrinitynzxt Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey everyone I'm currently using the Transcender study questions for taking the 70-620 exam. This is all I am using to prepare for the test. Is this good enough or not so much?

Thanks

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    It might be if you're experienced with Vista. If you're new to it though, it's probably insufficient on its own.
  • draineydrainey Member Posts: 261
    I recommend picking up the MS press book and at least running through the labs.
    The irony truly is strange that you're the only one you can change. -- Anthony Gomes
  • TrinitynzxtTrinitynzxt Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yea I've used Vista Ultimate at home for a little while but I don't know a whole lot about it other than logging in and clicking on the WoW shortcut. Is there anything better out there than the 1000 page wall of text that is the MS Press book.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You could go through the objectives and just play around with things, read the help file, technet, etc.

The MS Press book is actually a pretty fast read though.
  • ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    Yea I've used Vista Ultimate at home for a little while but I don't know a whole lot about it other than logging in and clicking on the WoW shortcut. Is there anything better out there than the 1000 page wall of text that is the MS Press book.

Yes - the 1700 page Vista Resource Kit. icon_lol.gif
    Amazon.com: Windows Vista® Resource Kit, Second Edition: Jerry Honeycutt, Mitch Tulloch, Tony Northrup: Your Store
  • jwedlundjwedlund Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    or you could use the vista inside out book. Dunno how many pages it is but it's a desk reference for me now since i'm already 620 vista
  • TrinitynzxtTrinitynzxt Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jwedlund wrote: »
    or you could use the vista inside out book. Dunno how many pages it is but it's a desk reference for me now since i'm already 620 vista

I just put that book on hold at the library but I'm 3rd in line to get it. Anyone else know of any good books for the 620 test. I was going to reserve the pressbook but my stupid library doesn't carry that book. Which is messed up since I live in the land of Microsoft (Seattle / Redmond).
  • jwedlundjwedlund Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yes i ended up buying it thinking it would help and it kind of did when i had nothing better to do. It's worth it though if you can get your hand on it before taking the test. Again the self paced training kit is good to i used that alot in preparing for my test.