Options

TestOut CBT (70-270)

dsjellesmadsjellesma Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Finished the TestOut CBT for 70-270, it felt like a well done and comprehensive tool, and TestOut proved very helpful on my Network+ Exam. Just curious if anyone else has used the TestOUtCBT for the 70-270 and if so, how well useful did you find it in passing your exam.

Any insight or ideas on other materials to use (besides this awesome site) are welcome :D

Comments

• Options
    The Manassa MaulerThe Manassa Mauler Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I recently took and passed the 70-270 with the help of TestOut. I feel that it prepared me well for the exam. The only thing that I didn’t really like were the practice questions that they provided. Other than that I thing the videos and simulations were a fantastic preparation tool. Before you take the test you may want to try some practice questions via Transcender or MeasureUp.
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. I would never dream of taking the exam without supplementary resources and practice tests. By the way, do you think the host for the 70-270 TestOutCBT has a patent for that mustache? lol
  • Options
    The Manassa MaulerThe Manassa Mauler Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah that's pretty funny, he has that Tom Selleck look going for him. The funny thing is if you listen to the guy from the CBT Nuggets for the 70-270 he sounds just like Owen Wilson.
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
  • Options
    ResevenReseven Member Posts: 237 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dsjellesma wrote: »
    Thanks for the info. I would never dream of taking the exam without supplementary resources and practice tests. By the way, do you think the host for the 70-270 TestOutCBT has a patent for that mustache? lol

Thank you for that. I needed a good laugh.

Oh, I'm using the TestOutCBT as well and I really dislike those prcatice questions.
    Pain Gauge - my electro-industrial music project
  • Options
    Yeah unfortunately the TestOutCBT asks a lot of practice questions that are not at all mentioned in the lessons, demonstrations, or simulations. They assume that you've gone over the text documents in each lesson. You will definitely need to review the information before hoping to do well on the practice tests at the end of each section.