Taking Network+ in few hours

CERTS4LADYCERTS4LADY Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
I will report back how it all goes for me............taking Network+ today here in Atlanta at 1:30pm. Have studied various material---never really know from reading the other posts on what to expect. Well, I will do my best and try to make you all proud....going over Technotes now..........

V/R
Certs4Lady

Comments

• CERTS4LADYCERTS4LADY Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    All I can say is "Yes, glad this cert is over!" It was a broad exam....Technotes and knowing objectives were very helpful. No one thing stood out on the exam---I was just surprised it seemed to really cover a very board area of stuff...........from subnetting, protocols, troubleshooting, network devices

I am sure everyone who prepares will do well............
    Moving on to the CCENT forum next......

Security+ [900]
    Network+ [745]

Thanks for all help and support --well wishes to those who haven't taken it yet. Biggest advice I could give is "take your time" and review your answers thoroughly.......if unsure, move on to next question and go back........
  • AndretiiAndretii Member Posts: 210
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif
    Gotta keep running while inspired icon_cheers.gif
    XBL: Andretii

"I have 16 Millions different ways of pinging myself. Sounded kind of dirty but that's not how I meant it." J. Conrad

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Met44Met44 Member Posts: 194
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif

I hope to take mine at the end of the month and move on to CCENT as well. Good luck with CCENT studies!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • wtf007wtf007 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats.
    A+ (2003 Objectives): March 2009.
    Network+ (2007 Objectives): April 2009.
    Going for CCNA.