Options

Love working for Juniper

AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
So I'm studying for the JNCIS-ER and wanting to take the JNCIE-ER shortly after. So I was looking at the schedule for times that the JNCIE-ER was offered, it's a 8 hr long proctored lab test, and found that the time that I was going to be in Sunnyvale for training didn't have any open slots for the test.

I then shot off an email to see if I could be put on a waiting list if they were giving the test that week and it was just full. Come to find out the test isn't being offered that week at all so there was no waiting list to be put on.... But the guys there at Edu Services made a special arrangement for me and scheduled me in for the Friday that I'll be there. icon_cool.gif

Talk about it paying off working for Juniper directly icon_cheers.gif
"Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender

Comments

• Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    Good to hear you're doing fine there icon_thumright.gif

so how are you liking living in Canada ?
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    UnixGuy wrote: »
    Good to hear you're doing fine there icon_thumright.gif

so how are you liking living in Canada ?

There's always a trade-off, isn't there? ;)
  • Options
    dynamik wrote: »
    There's always a trade-off, isn't there? ;)

haha, aww man, why you always gotta be bringing me down ;)

But things are going good up here, I actually have to say that I like the place. Other then the hellish cold, which is slowly going away in favor of spring, things are really good. The jobs not to stressful, the team I work with is great, and I don't mind going to work everyday icon_eek.gif

-Bender
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Can't be any worse than Minneapolis :p
  • Options
    astorrs wrote: »
    Can't be any worse than Minneapolis :p

LOL

ya know, I'm actually starting to grow on this place, I honestly think I wouldn't mind living up here permanently. Canada isn't such a bad place after all :)

-Bender