Options

Took the 620

bar182bar182 Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
892! pretty easy exam isnt it? got a few sims not as much as others seemed to have gotten though.

Not sure what area I went well in as their printer was broken. Apparently Microsoft will email me the results.

On to the 291 for MCSA... I read the book at the end of last year but never did anything about it. Im going to take my time with this one.
MCP | MCTS:Vista| CCA:XenApp5|
WIP > 70-291 for MCSA

Comments

• Options
    d00dled00dle Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thats good :) Congrats! I want to get this over with by the end of this month. it's going to be my first Microsoft exam and i'm kinda scared after looking @questions in Microsoft self-paced training kit. what kind of question is 3-4 paragraphs long. u gotta be kiddin.
    Comptia A+
    220-601: Essentials - score 685 (March, 2009)
    220-602: IT Technician - score 792 (March, 2009)

Comptia Network+
    N10-003 - score 554 (April, 2009)

MCTS
    70-620: Configuring Windows Vista - score 807 (May, 2009)
  • Options
    bar182bar182 Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    d00dle wrote: »
    thats good :) Congrats! I want to get this over with by the end of this month. it's going to be my first Microsoft exam and i'm kinda scared after looking @questions in Microsoft self-paced training kit. what kind of question is 3-4 paragraphs long. u gotta be kiddin.

Not many like that in my actual exam, most were only 1-3 lines. The 3-4 paragraph ones were for sims where they had to explain what they wanted.

Just study up on the new stuff that wasnt in Xp, windows mail, RSS feeds, Netmeeting, sidebar etc
    MCP | MCTS:Vista| CCA:XenApp5|
    WIP > 70-291 for MCSA