Cleared Security +201 Second Time...

arnabmkarnabmk Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Cleared Security +201 this morning. This was my second time for this exam. Scored 895/900. Really Happy.

I am not a security guy, but my job involves 25% Security and 75% System Administration. I wish to do another certification in the Security Domain. Any suggestions, which one I should go for. I am not looking for CISSP at this moment, but is there any other Security Certification which has good value.

Comments

• AndretiiAndretii Member Posts: 210
    arnabmk wrote: »
    Cleared Security +201 this morning. This was my second time for this exam. Scored 895/900. Really Happy.

I am not a security guy, but my job involves 25% Security and 75% System Administration. I wish to do another certification in the Security Domain. Any suggestions, which one I should go for. I am not looking for CISSP at this moment, but is there any other Security Certification which has good value.

Congrats icon_thumright.gif
    What study materials did you use?
    XBL: Andretii

"I have 16 Millions different ways of pinging myself. Sounded kind of dirty but that's not how I meant it." J. Conrad

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • arnabmkarnabmk Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used the new Sybex Guide, it had four bonus exams, Exam Cram and Prep Logic, CBT nuggets.
  • KillermacKillermac Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used the new Sybex Guide, it had four bonus exams, Exam Cram and Prep Logic, CBT nuggets.

Thanks for sharing and congrats.

KM
    Killermac :)
    A+;Net+;XP,MCP, Security+, Win 7: 70-680
  • 7lowe7lowe Member Posts: 178 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Whoa! Congrats on the awesome score!

• AndretiiAndretii Member Posts: 210

Cool. I have that same book and CBT N. I should be good then lol.
    Did you felt that the questions waved in one direction/topic?

Thanks,
    XBL: Andretii

"I have 16 Millions different ways of pinging myself. Sounded kind of dirty but that's not how I meant it." J. Conrad

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%
  • arnabmkarnabmk Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I found a few questions were repeated, but the test covers all the Topics. You cannot leave any Topic, The percentage distribution is similar as stated in the Comptia Objectives.
  • BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    congrats mate, thats cool, you killed mate.....!!!
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1
  • qwertyiopqwertyiop Member Posts: 725 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I hope I do that well when I take my exam this month
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Look up CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), EC-Council also has other certifications that are available covering various other topics within the security realm.

EC-Council | Certified Ethical Hacker

Congrats and best of luck.