Is Testout Enough to Pass 70-270

aeroguyaeroguy Member Posts: 17 ■■■□□□□□□□
For those who passed 70-270, is testout enough as a study tool? Or do i really have to go through the MS press book...its kinda THICK...

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Unless you have some solid experience, written resources are pretty much required for any exam. Things like CBTs and practice exams simply don't have a comparable amount of depth.
  • skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    TestOut products are great, but they don't cover anything...and no one source will. No matter what the subject, I always recommend using more than one source.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • Super99Super99 Member Posts: 274
    aeroguy wrote: »
    For those who passed 70-270, is testout enough as a study tool? Or do i really have to go through the MS press book...its kinda THICK...

I have Testout. It sucks. It's not clear on certain things. It doesn't really prepair your for the test. It gives you an idea of what its like. I've found that Transcender is really good. I used Testout alone the first time for my 70-270 and I failed it. 2nd time I used Testout to go over everything but what really prepaired me is Transcender. It gave you practical exam questions and also gave you a detail of why ansers ABC are incorrent and why D is correct.
  • dsjellesmadsjellesma Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would have to agree with what everyone else said. The TestOut is a great way to start studying for an exam. It can show you what areas you are strong on, but also what areas need work. It's an excellent tool but should not be your sole source of information for the exam.