what is it with exam vouchers

belmartybelmarty Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
i have been trying to buy microsoft 70-271 exam vouchers online with out success.
few are out of stock with no time line for the uk vouchers, and prometric only use credit cards to buy. why can they use debit instead. it seems they want you to buy but SORRY OUT OF STOCK. iam more than ready for the exam but unable to get the vouchers.
madmarty

Comments

• PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Better than my experience with eGay. Bought a Net+ voucher. Expired (but the voucher was a fake, and it said it was valid). Got a second one... Same thing... Still messing with PayPal and eBay to get it fixed. And the Police reports.... PayPal closed the claim saying it was resolved when it wasn't and they are saying that they can't reopen it because I closed it. I didn't touch anything, and it was closed after 3 days.

If a US voucher will work in the UK, let me know. I can help you out.
  • BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    PC509 wrote: »
    Better than my experience with eGay. Bought a Net+ voucher. Expired (but the voucher was a fake, and it said it was valid). Got a second one... Same thing... Still messing with PayPal and eBay to get it fixed. And the Police reports.... PayPal closed the claim saying it was resolved when it wasn't and they are saying that they can't reopen it because I closed it. I didn't touch anything, and it was closed after 3 days.

eGay???? did you mean eBay, perhaps???
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)
  • skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    PC509 wrote: »
    Vouchers you buy in the US are usually limited to just working for exam sites in North America, so unfortunately using it in the UK wouldn't be an option.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
    BradleyHU wrote: »
    eGay???? did you mean eBay, perhaps???

No. eBay has gotten a lot worse for the buyers and the sellers. Not a fan anymore. I get some great deals on Cisco equipment on there, but the rest of the time, I hit the forums and Craigslist now. So, eGay is not worth very much to me anymore. Too many Nigerian scammers (again, another exaggeration, I know that the Nigerians use email...). :D
  • rs21rs21 Banned Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    y don't you go for transcender and measureup.they also providing.
  • belmartybelmarty Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    finally after getting friend to use his credit card to pay have been able to book 70-271 for 29th april, though i messed up with the free second shot voucher as i registered for it after booking the exam and didnt want to canel the date. so will need to pass 1st time.
    fingers crossed. lol
    madmarty
    You'll pass with flying colors. Good luck, man!