Options

Passed 70-620

Well, I passed this one just an hour or so ago.... I found it to be one of the easiest MS exams that I've taken yet (XP by comparison was much harder). I had a ton of sims, but I found them to be easier than most of the regular multiple choice questions!

OK, so I have until September before I go back to college.... I'm back into Cert mode again right now.... What should I do next? I know I don't need it, but I was thinking of doing the 70-622.

I also already have books for the following:
70-640
CCNA:Wireless
Project+

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Why don't you prep for the Windows 7 beta exam and then work on upgrading your MCSE? I don't see 622 being very beneficial for you.

Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    dynamik wrote: »
    Why don't you prep for the Windows 7 beta exam and then work on upgrading your MCSE? I don't see 622 being very beneficial for you.

Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif

Already Prepping for the Windows 7 beta...

Work pays for my exams, so taking 1 exam to get some more letters after my name doesn't sound so bad.

I honestly had no intention initially of upgrading my MCSE... I'm going back to college and concentrating on their CCNP courses and Security courses. The only reason I took the Vista exam was because it can transfer in so I won't have to take a Vista class.

One of the classes they want me to take is a class to prep for the 70-640, which is why I already picked up a book to get a head start.... It may well be that I end up liking the 2008 exam path and decide to go for it... We'll see.
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Dude, it's only two exams at this point, and you have until September. Suck it up ;)
  • Options
    Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Two exams... pfffttstfftt, that's nothing!
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    dynamik wrote: »
    Dude, it's only two exams at this point, and you have until September. Suck it up ;)

Hehe, I guess I never really looked at the upgrade path.... I guess instead of doing the 70-640, I could just upgrade....