Pearson Vue

nangananga Member Posts: 201
Pearson Vue testing centers dont have a single date for next 3 months for the Cisco Exams in Seattle ..........what do i do............

Comments

• miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    nanga wrote: »
    Pearson Vue testing centers dont have a single date for next 3 months for the Cisco Exams in Seattle ..........what do i do............

Call the company tomorrow.
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Wow! Are they all in community colleges or something? I believe a couple of those around me shut down for the summer. Maybe give VUE a call; that seems really odd.

I know some dates are available here, so drinks are on me if you make it out to MN icon_lol.gif
  • malcyboodmalcybood Member Posts: 900 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I had a similar problem in Scotland.

I had my BSCI booked for 10th April and had a family wedding come up so had to reschedule. The earliest date they had through the website was the 29th May!!!!

I never phoned them up but it was rather strange as I've never needed more than a couple of weeks notice max previously.

So I booked my BCMSN too now and again dates were scarce so went for 1st July.

Give them a call as it may just be an issue booking through the website.
  • nangananga Member Posts: 201
    thanks guys... I shall try that out....I really wonder whether they give their facility as a training center for courses and are not really interested in taking up certification exams since that might be less profitable !
  • nangananga Member Posts: 201
    thanks for the offer dynamik....we have exchanged many scraps online but never met before....hope to meet the genius sometime [:D]