Passed 70-284 today

ZerubbZerubb Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed 70-284 this morning by a very slim margin, 713, but its a pass. The MS press book for this one was not as good as the others I've used along my cert. journey. The redeeming factor for purchasing the book was the practice questions. I ran through them all for the last three weeks. I read through the book, did a few of the labs, but all in all the practice questions made the book worth the purchase price. 50 questions, no sims. I'm an MCSA now. Onto 293 now, going for the big prize, the MSCE.

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good on ya mate...not an easy exam this, try using TechNet as your primary study material for the 293, way better than the dry and crappy MSPress tome...
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats, will be sitting this one next week so hopefully can pull off the same score. From what I've read in these columns, this is one of the harder exams.

I agree about the MSPress test questions; I often find them more helpful than the chapters themselves.
  • ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    Congrats! I failed this test the first time I attempted it but passed it easily a few weeks later after passing 285 and brushing up on some weak areas with the resource kit. It was my experience with the resource kit and the 284 exam that has led me to use resource kits for future exams whenever possible.