I Passed Today - It was Sooooo Hard

beverloidbeverloid Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I can't believe I passed - I thought it was really hard and that there was no way I had passed. I marked at least half of them for review and kept going back. In the end I had to guess the last ones - I had no idea what ARP was, but apparently it's not even on the course, according to the person supervising the exam. I got 557, which I guess is scraping by but hey ! I passed. I just went and sat in my car and burst into tears. Well, I am a bird. :D

Comments

• hhisgetthhisgett Member Posts: 181
    Congrats.

Yeah....I think CompTIA can do a better job with this test, but that is my opinion. But Hey! A pass is a pass...
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass
  • stallion750stallion750 Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Gratz! BTW, ARP = Address Resolution Protocol. I believe the webmaster has that acronym explained in the A+ notes.
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats! No matter the score, you're now half way there!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Sulblk27Sulblk27 Member Posts: 148
    Great job on the pass
    Someone asked me when will my studying be over......
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    A pass is always a pass in my book. Pass the other half and then your set and can put behind the A+ and then move on to other certs. I bet you were hesistating when you had to click that finish button at the end. But then it popped up saying Congratulations. That must have been a relief. :D
  • beverloidbeverloid Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    NPA24 wrote:
    A pass is always a pass in my book. Pass the other half and then your set and can put behind the A+ and then move on to other certs. I bet you were hesistating when you had to click that finish button at the end. But then it popped up saying Congratulations. That must have been a relief. :D

That is so true ! I really thought I couldn't have passed - and then I had that horrible sort of questionnaire asking stuff about job, qualifications, etc. and I was the only one in the exam room (everyone else dropped out the class in the last few weeks) and I clicked - and I passed. It was great, I'm still buzzing. Champagne at the weekend - I deserve it - and thanks for your congrats, and thanks for all advice on here. I found a lot of helpful stuff on this site in the last couple of weeks, and I'll be back on swotting for my DOS/Windows icon_wink.gif