Passed

slick10013slick10013 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Must say this was a tricky test but it can be beat. You will need to know a little more than the current books, study guides and practice tests out there teach.

Lots of questions with multiple correct answers, but you must select the most correct answer. Another tip is know your port#'s and I don't mean just the usual suspects.

There were quite a few easy questions but but there was alot that whould leave you thinking and wondering. Get the easy ones out of the way and mark the difficult ones to review a the end there is plenty of time on this exam.

I guess the hardest thing about this exam is there is not much room for error, you miss more than a few and you fail.
Best of luck!
icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

Comments

• CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    There is never enough room for errors, that is why we must pass with confidence come the first attempt.
    Job well done slick, and welcome to the forum. icon_lol.gif
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats on passing this exam! icon_thumright.gif
  • slick10013slick10013 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Also I must add that the practice exam on your site was better than the one I purchased!
  • CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    Now you know where to come back to and know the reputation of certain companies out there on the web that may just be looking to make a quick buck or two
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    slick10013 wrote:
    Also I must add that the practice exam on your site was better than the one I purchased!

webmaster, i suggest spamming the entire it professional with this quote. it will increase traffic ;)
    A+ Moderator
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations slick - always good to kill an exam. As an aside, you are one of the first 1000 worldwide to pass icon_smile.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    bellboy wrote:
    slick10013 wrote:

webmaster, i suggest spamming the entire it professional with this quote. it will increase traffic ;)

So you think this would be a good slogan:
    "TechExams.Net - Better than the one you purchased" icon_lol.gif